Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some diagrams or something, because i can't figure this shit out, someone please help!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bro.. I think your in the wrong forum..

But... to help you out..

RED - 12V positive constant
BLACK - 12V Negative
Blue - 12V switched ignition
Note** the blue wire could also be yellow, orange, white, baby blue, small red, etc....

Didn't your amp come with instructions?... Seriously though... if you 'HAVE' to ask this question... you are probably better off letting a professional do the install wiring..

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know how to hook it up...i need to know how to disassemble the dash to run the wires...and this is civic tech..and this is a tech question so stfu

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
well if u had explaind your problem a lil better mabe someone could have helped u, not just a "i'm stuck figure it out post" tell us exactly what u need. . . . .i dont know how to disasemble a dash in a 2002 ex but, i bet somone would, just look around for all the screws, then they'll prob be some clips, so once u get all the screws out just kinda tugg on the plastic peices till it comes off

·
Registered
139 Posts
j4yd333hm said:
i know how to hook it up...i need to know how to disassemble the dash to run the wires...and this is civic tech..and this is a tech question so stfu
So name your fucking post " How to dissassemble a dash.." :rolleyes:

Still...IF YOU HAVE TO ASK.. YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW!

This is NOT a tech question this is an INSTALL question...

GET IT RIGHT!!..go to the DIY forum ..PRAG!!

See if I ever help you again... :rolleyes:

BTW... I work on cars for a living and have pulled apart MANY dash's...I could have helped you but..."and this is a tech question so stfu"..you 'had' to be an asshole.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Just feed the wires up the dash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.