Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the suspention on civics from 88 - 00 are the same, if that is true are my stock rotors from my 99 Lx the same ones from a 93 Dx? Will they fit with no problems or modifications?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Suspension is slightly different. Although I think it might be interchangeable, there is a slight difference when I bought 92-95 springs and then bought some 96+ ones.

Are you reffering to the brake rotors??? I beleive they are the same size, except for the 99+ SI which has 10.3" integra size rotors.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sak said:
Suspension is slightly different. Although I think it might be interchangeable, there is a slight difference when I bought 92-95 springs and then bought some 96+ ones.

Are you reffering to the brake rotors??? I beleive they are the same size, except for the 99+ SI which has 10.3" integra size rotors.
I believe the 92-95 are 9 inchs, i still need to go measure my 99 lx ones but i hope they will fit, thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
My boyfriend did them today and yes his 99 Civic Lx stock rotors are the same as my 93 Civic Dx stock rotors. Woo Hoo no more knocking when i brake because my drivers side rotor was warped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts