720cc Injectors CPR Racing
Precision Intercooler
2.5" Downpipe + Exhaust
NGK ZFR7F-11 Plugs
255lph Walbro Fuel Pump
Greddy E-01 Boost controller, Boosting about 10psi
and for tuning Im running on uberdata.

Here is my dynograph

On the dyno, I did third gear full throttle, As you can see on the graph around 3500 rpm my car starts to misfire! Before i got on the dyno, i put brand new spark plugs in. After getting off the dyno, I cant seem to get any power, nothing in the high rpms. It just bogs and doesnt want to go any higher, espically at 5000 rpm. I'm only getting a little under 200whp. I should be atleast around 250whp.

Any help would be great guys, If you need more info let me know.

Thanks

PS: Already posted this in the Turbocharger forums

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Toanz said:
So here is my setup:

Greddy TurboKit:
TD05/TD06 18G turbo - Internal Wg
720cc Injectors CPR Racing
Precision Intercooler
2.5" Downpipe + Exhaust
NGK ZFR7F-11 Plugs
255lph Walbro Fuel Pump
Greddy E-01 Boost controller, Boosting about 10psi
and for tuning Im running on uberdata.

Here is my dynograph

On the dyno, I did third gear full throttle, As you can see on the graph around 3500 rpm my car starts to misfire! Before i got on the dyno, i put brand new spark plugs in. After getting off the dyno, I cant seem to get any power, nothing in the high rpms. It just bogs and doesnt want to go any higher, espically at 5000 rpm. I'm only getting a little under 200whp. I should be atleast around 250whp.

Any help would be great guys, If you need more info let me know.

Thanks

PS: Already posted this in the Turbocharger forums
YOU SHOULD BE WAY HIGHER THAN THAT WITH THOSE MODS...
  1. Recheck your timing, you may be having problems with Vtec timing also.
  2. Check your fuel
  3. Also you must verify your ECU settings

My favorite ECU first choice is Microtech then AEM you cannot go wrong with these.

·
Registered
399 Posts
From what I've read, you shouldn't gap spark plugs. NGK's come already pre-gapped, and I guess gapping them can cause inperfections (the tool that is), which can lead to them not functioning properly. I doubt this is the problem, but I figured I'd throw it out there

·
Registered
699 Posts
94PreludeJDM said:
From what I've read, you shouldn't gap spark plugs. NGK's come already pre-gapped, and I guess gapping them can cause inperfections (the tool that is), which can lead to them not functioning properly. I doubt this is the problem, but I figured I'd throw it out there
yea for stock cars.......spark gaps for aftermarket boosted cars dont follow that.

get something to check the gap on the plugs and report back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ill check the gap tonight, as for CEL, there is none.

I'm also getting new injectors at the sametime. The ones i bought were used, and they guy i bought them bought a brand new set and is having the same problem as me.

Ill let you guys know asap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.