Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a small problem. A friend of mine installed my system for me and I have no idea what goes where and what not. Well the other night i was taking out my head unit and i noticed that a wire was like, disconnected somewhere. I followed it back and it was the Ground wire (little thin red wire). Now my amp isnt getting any power to it and i have no clue where to connect this wire to, help me!

·
Registered
535 Posts
If it is a small wire that was behind your radio that you can follow all the way back to the amplifier, then that is your remote wire. You need to hook that up to the amp turn on output of the radio.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
The Viz said:
If it is a small wire that was behind your radio that you can follow all the way back to the amplifier, then that is your remote wire. You need to hook that up to the amp turn on output of the radio.
The amp turn on will be Blue with a white stripe. If no, just hook it to the red wire (switched 12v) DO NOT hook it to the solid blue wire(power ant.), then your amp will only work with your radio, not your cd's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.