Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im finishing u the swap its starting time but i have a problem no fire, first its not the coil. I had the stock coil in and nothing i replaced the ignitor and put in a blaster 2 coil ( dont tell me i dont need turboing later) im getting power to the positive and negitive of the coil wires still no fire to the plugs, i ever put the test light on the coil end and nothing help me out

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Is your timing right?

Make sure your dizzy is setup right and your cams. Thats is IF you are getting spark. Check spark at the spark plug end.

· Registered
1,993 Posts
So are you saying you dont have power after your coil or before?

Did you OHM out the coil?

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so theres a new coil, cap , rotor, and ignitor theres power before the coil but not after im thinking im not getting the signal to tell it to fire is there a way to tell whats wrong? please im dying here:confused

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Are you sure your not getting spark to your plugs..or even your wires???

The screwdriver to any chassis ground trick works

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Did you try it without your aftermarket coil?

· Registered
12,453 Posts
sure there's nothing wrong with your cap or rotor??? or your wires could be suspect here.

· Registered
1,993 Posts
So remove your external coil and try and start.

Diagnose it from there then put the aftermarket stuff on.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, i put it back completely stock and still nothing im at a lost, the computer isnt flashing any codes the computer is working because for one it flash once when u first turn on the key and second it was flashing codes and i fixed all of them. the igniter is new but i was thinking about the little condencer thing on the outside of the distributor could that be the problem im still getting fire before the coil and no fire after.:fear:fear:fear:fear:fear:fear:fear

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Crank sensor?

· Registered
1,993 Posts
maybe you fried your computer..swap a good one..otherwise w/o me being there it would be hard to tell

How do you know its not the crank?

· Registered
1,993 Posts
engine turns over but nothing u can here injectors and everything

This is crazy man. Its been forever and its still not running???

um, Do you have an alarm?

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i got a idea were to look next im going to put new ecu plugs on it the guy that had the car before me had a turbo gsr in it and instead of buying a jumper harness he did it him self i switched the wires back but i guess its not right plus he had some of the wires soldered together ( not that good) when moved the ecu today one broke off so im going there next

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.