Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some opnions here, im lookin for some tires in 205/45-55 16 in
what are some good ones around 100 bucks or a lil less. The Anzeis sport are tempting but i hear they wear out real quick. Thanx for any help.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
First off, you need 205/45R16's..

·
Registered
896 Posts
kumho is a nice cheap tire, there some guy on ebay that sells them for around 250...

I used to ride them a while back, they have fairly nice grip and last as long as any other tires

·
Registered
949 Posts
bridgestone potenza pole position so3s... (dayum why they make the name so long) these are gonna be my next set of tires.. at tirerack.com they cost 110 each...

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
You live in AZ so probably never drive in snow, so there's no point in compromising performance with an all-season like the Nitto 450. I drive on them but I live in Michigan so I need all-season.

On a budget I'd recommend the Kumhos, they are cheaper than Nitto and dry grip is way better. Otherwise the Azenis is getting popular and I'm not sure if they still make them but the Yoko A520 has vicious grip. But again it wears out quicker. That's the tradeoff you make for performance...:(

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
What are you looking for in the tires? What are your needs? Are you on a budget? Are you planning on dragging with these tires? Do you want long lasting tires? Answer these questions and I can help you

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the help,I talked to my bro's friend and he recommended parada spec 2's so i got some. I think they should be a good tire with some good grip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts