Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so im having a problem getting my fan working, i changed the fan to one that i tested and works, hooked it up, and the fan still does not turn on, i took a spare fan relay from a stock DA and wanted to change it in this one but ther eis no harness nor relay for the fan where it normally should be drivers side under the hood below the headlight. nothing there, is it in another location with the b16 motor? anything else it can be? fuses are good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
what year B16 did you get?

do you know if i would be better off with my b18a or if i should buy a b16a my friend is selling me? i know that engine is perfect for a hatchback or a civic bt idk if it would be good on an integra considering the weight differences

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
what year B16 did you get?

do you know if i would be better off with my b18a or if i should buy a b16a my friend is selling me? i know that engine is perfect for a hatchback or a civic bt idk if it would be good on an integra considering the weight differences
It all depends on what your future goals are. I had a b16 in my 90 Integra and it moved pretty well. but when I was LS with my b16 cable tranny, I gave GS-R's some competition. If you do VTEC swap on an integra, do ls/vtec or GSR swap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts