Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there, im running a b16 in my 92 civic hb, i have wanted to make a vtec indicator light for some time now, but never got around to it, now i want to do it!

the thign is i dont want to run a wire through th engine bay, i already got too many wires through there, i was wondering if anyone out there can tell me which wire connecting to the ecu is the vtec one, i kno theres like 50 wires , haha , but if anyone knows, please help, thanks

if not, i guess i gotta go with the engine bay way, thanks

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
every info, counts, thanks to the both of you, ive never checked the ecu, but im 99% sure im running a p30, ill make the vtec like after i get my friggin radiator fan to wrok, the fan works, but it just neevr goes on, even when the temperature is getting high. doh!

does anyone u guys know where the sensor is at? maybe thats broken, so the fan neevr knows when to go on. thanks

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
find the wire coming out of your vtec silonoid..that will tell you which one to use.

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
It will depend also on the year of your motor/ecu if its

88-91 its A-8
92-95 its A-4
96-00 its A-8

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.