Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my alpine head unit, the 7995, now where should i go as in components, coaxals, and subs, and amps. I do agree with most folks in that JL is overpriced, i am just hesitant into going in smaller name brands b/c...well you just dont here about them much. If they were good they woudl be more easier to come by. Anyway, i have an integra hatchback, 2000, ideally the goal is multi channel amp for Coaxials and Components, and Mono Channel amp for one Sub. i gots 2500 hundred, install not a problem. Just finding good quality stuff is.

· Registered
148 Posts
boston acoustics bro boston acoustics.

have them in my 00 coupe as components as front and 6x9 rear.
Pioneer DEH-p9300 HU & AudioBahn amp pushin 65watts RMS.

The sound quality is excellent!

But friggen I had to Dynamt Extreme my car which has now made me piss poor :mad:

· Registered
658 Posts
as for speakers, you really should listen to some and decide for yourself. basically, it boils down to the tweeter composition...fabric or metal. for me, i would then just pick up the same brand for the subs. as for amps, stick with better known companies that normally deal in amps. why not just get all alpine? the new digital amps are pretty nice and should go for a fair price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.