Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, for a while now I have been trying to find some good seat covers with the color scheme of white and blue. Also a somewhat matching steering wheel cover that is either blue or white, doesn't matter..... I have also been trying to find a different color seat belt besides that greyish black stock seat belt. One more item of importance is the flip down sun visors inside the car.. I was wondering if they have those in different colors as well??

Another thing which I doubt they have on the market yet... is colored headliners?? I don't really wat to pay to have someone custom do it to match the interior... any suggestions/ideas???

If you know of a place that has any of this, pleeeeeease let me know!!! I have checked the net and ebay. Unless I am totally passing them by, I haven't found anything yet!!! Thanks for your help!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
this is what u do... U open up a NEW Explorer/Netscape window -- & type in seat covers -- & then u hit ENTER! guess what-- up will pop up links to places taht make/carry seat covers.. its not hard...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well jesus christ... i never thought of that, but if you are a smart boy, why dont' you try looking for white and blue seat covers... they are practically IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND AS WELL AS A MATCHING STEERING WHEEL cover... why????? because people don't like white interior so they are very rare.... igmo for the years ive been on here, that had to be the most naive remark to any post i have seen and i've seen quite a few through my posting/browsing on SH.com

·
Registered
305 Posts
if i was u i save some money and get a pro shop to retrim ur seats it looks nice or if its a 4 door get 4 bucket seat and replace all the seat in ur car this cool mod and not alot of people have it. saving ur money of one of these mod it is by far the best way to go and seat covers just cheap and shit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.