Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if anyone has a DIY motorswap instructions, also wut additional parts that are needed to complete the swap. thankz in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx good info. anymore? i dont want to rely on one source. if u got more, i'd appreciate it. thanx in advance again.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
what model CRX?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
hondacru27 said:
well, Pacman provided a link that deals with hf and Si. I wouldn't think what year would matter wouldn't it?

the DX would be different, thats why i asked

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
kinda off topic but would a ls motor run faster than a d16z6 in a ef? and does anyone know the quater mile time it would run with a ls or a d16z6 both motors stock and a good driver.

thanks alot...

·
Registered
790 Posts
well with the wiring, the hf and si use four injectors {mfi or something like that} while the dx only used 2 {Ddi or something like that}.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
danegod said:
how different are the HF SI and DX besides power wise.

depends on the year you are talking about, generally speaking the HF is the lightest then the DX then the Si, each will have fewer features then the next in the decending order

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
pr0jectezek1el said:
kinda off topic but would a ls motor run faster than a d16z6 in a ef? and does anyone know the quater mile time it would run with a ls or a d16z6 both motors stock and a good driver.

thanks alot...

depends on the driver, and i would not swap an LS into an EF because chances are it already has a B16A but if you are talking about an ED chassis (american crx) then its up to the driver

1 - 15 of 15 Posts