Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers seat is TORE UP which is rather common. Does anyone know exactly what seats will fit in my car, I hate seat covers they never lay right. Im seeing some 92 Honda Prelude seats for sale and they have the lumbar support which I could really use, would these fit in my CRX? Does anyone know what models would other then just CRX?

·
Registered
487 Posts
lysergikkfunera said:
general rule is the same years should work like 91 civ and 91 prelude(not sure how close the 92 is to the 91) or 91 civ and 91 integra and so on and so forth!
wow :( so you are saying that any seat will fit in my car if it is the same year. i would almost be positive to say that you are totaly and completely wrong. the seats are the same with the body styles. such as 92-96 prelude 90-93 accord (besides the power seat belt) and so on. the only thing i can tell you is that i bought some 92-96 prelude seats for my 92 accord and the mounts were just a little off so i made custom brackets which is extremely easy so that is the worst thing that could happen. so go for the prelude seats they are comfy as hell.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i shouldnt even bother posting to this but search for seat adapter plates.

And think about just having your seats reapholstered, they'll add more support where you want it and CRX seats are pimp redone, i wouldn't trade my CRX seats for recaro's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.