Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an image i need cleaned up. i started working on it but im not too good, I took an iso photo and i want the tag extracted with a blank background. The edges are all crackled(you can see in zoom). also I was wondering if anyone could take out the circle around the tag, the quotes, and the underline. Thanks in advance!!

Heres the original WARNING HIGH QUALITY!!!: http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/519/DSC03870.JPG

what I got out:

and here is a .psd file i uploaded(of what I extracted) so its easier to work with: zSHARE - sense.psd

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can't make out any of those letters so i don't know whether i'm erasing part of a letter or something.
it says "sense!" with a halo around it

-the left quote mark runs into the halo
-the right ones are obvious
-the exclamation point is resting on the end of the last e

i went over the name in yellow, does that help?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

this is what i've came up with. i can change the color around if you want. i just took the color off the wall. tell me whatever i need to change and i'll get to it asap
wow that is a great job, if you get around to it, maybe could you make the letters thicker? and black? Only if you have time man, dont bust your balls. ill buy you a beer if your ever near cleveland man. :number1

ps. do you think your could send me the .psd with a blank background too?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

there you go. here's the psdfile. let me know if you're able to dl that or not.

oh yea and the files are gif files without backgrounds already so you really dont need the psd file if you're just wanting the pic w/o a bg. just save and open in ps. but either way, you've got both

edit: apparently it replaces files with the same name on this site. oh well, doubt you'd need it,but let me know if you do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.