Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an image i need cleaned up. i started working on it but im not too good, I took an iso photo and i want the tag extracted with a blank background. The edges are all crackled(you can see in zoom). also I was wondering if anyone could take out the circle around the tag, the quotes, and the underline. Thanks in advance!!

Heres the original WARNING HIGH QUALITY!!!: http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/519/DSC03870.JPG

what I got out:

and here is a .psd file i uploaded(of what I extracted) so its easier to work with: zSHARE - sense.psd

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can't make out any of those letters so i don't know whether i'm erasing part of a letter or something.
it says "sense!" with a halo around it

-the left quote mark runs into the halo
-the right ones are obvious
-the exclamation point is resting on the end of the last e

i went over the name in yellow, does that help?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

this is what i've came up with. i can change the color around if you want. i just took the color off the wall. tell me whatever i need to change and i'll get to it asap
wow that is a great job, if you get around to it, maybe could you make the letters thicker? and black? Only if you have time man, dont bust your balls. ill buy you a beer if your ever near cleveland man. :number1

ps. do you think your could send me the .psd with a blank background too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.