Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im deciding between the skyline replica kit or the cwest replica kit. but all i have seen when looking at them on sites are the front, i want to see the whole car, how it blends with the body and how low it would sit. what do you think of these two kits. its for my 97 civic coupe.
-brian

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried to seach for them on google, and yahoo already, only found like 2 pics on the cwest. i want both kits. but most likely im going to get the cwest on the coupe cause im getting the skyline for the hatch.
-brian

· Registered
1,104 Posts
get buddy club :D

· Registered
1,104 Posts
CanCivic said:
I just my Buddy Club I will be getting it painted and installed in March!:)

installation is SO easy on civics....

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ease of installation really depends on the build quality of the kit, a urethane kit would be alot easier to install then a fiberglass since its more flexible. when i was helping my uncle install a fiberglass blitz kit on his si we had to do some sanding, and redrill some holes because of the alignment problems, and we added some fiberglass to thicken it also. i would personally prefer urethane since its easier to install and less likely to crack if you hit a crazy bump.

· Banned
638 Posts
get the Sinsei kit, cause if you're not gonna dish out the actual dough to get a real C-Westin kit, you don't deserve it. And the Sinsei sits low but it has a removable lower lip that will give you abut an 1.5 more ground clearance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.