Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Wouldn't the slips be more "jdm"?? Can you only afford those rims that you listed? If you have the money and can afford it, check out some Volk or SSR rims. 16s with a clean drop would look sweet.

·
Registered
490 Posts
get black slipstreams, and the acura underbody kit...that would look tight as hell..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah that would look cool. Or why dont you go with the circuit 8's in bronze? That would look nice with your white ride. :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
velox, i hate slipstreams so it wasn't a hard choice for me

·
Registered
625 Posts
The two arent even comparable... let alone the prices and quality, size and weight differ the two. Slips may be light...they are more from track than show/daily drive where as the velox... gunmetal, polished lip, hrmmmm.... 16's or 17's would do you right---strip/x-cross/daily drive/show/performance.

0ne

·
Registered
344 Posts
I would go for slipstream in any color of your white integra. because it's light. I don't like big, flashy, and heavy rims myself. Isn't slipstream a good daily driven wheels? please correct me if i'm wrong. thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
drcivicboy said:
I would go for slipstream in any color of your white integra. because it's light. I don't like big, flashy, and heavy rims myself. Isn't slipstream a good daily driven wheels? please correct me if i'm wrong. thanks
My mistake on saying that slips arent as good for daily drive. Any rim 17" or below is good for daily driving. I contradict myself because I used to ride on 18s but it got stolen... well im about to get a set of 18" 5Zigen for a good deal (http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65795)--- I agree they are heavy, but i need "big" rims for ground clearance--- and plus, it wont matter once I have turbo.

0ne... i still vote for the velox :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks everyone for replying...im going with the velox...$480 plus ship on groupbuycenter.com cant beat that

nightrider-gsr what the update with your teg??

·
Registered
625 Posts
HondaTegGSR said:
thanks everyone for replying...im going with the velox...$480 plus ship on groupbuycenter.com cant beat that

nightrider-gsr what the update with your teg??
ive made up my made and are purchasing 5Zigen 5ZR Copse in Matte Black, only one made or custom colored by 5Zigen Japan. I have also purchased lil goodies for my car---my Tein Type-HA has been fully installed and the rest of my suspension is almost done as im about to install the type-r sway bar.

for $480, i assume it doesnt come with tires. what size are they?
BTW: Good choice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts