Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom wants to buy my stepdad an ipod video for v-day, so where should i get it? i have amazon prime, so i'm about to go look there.. but she doesn't want to spend 3-400 bucks, so i'm looking for last gen maybe? something a little cheaper.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Tell him to give him a blowjob, he'll appreciate it more then an ipod. Lord knows he doesn't get them since he's married

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell him to give him a blowjob, he'll appreciate it more then an ipod. Lord knows he doesn't get them since he's married
dude i don't want to think about that wtf?

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
try craigslist maybe :confused
i don't think she wants a used one..

i found the classic 80gb for 230 or so.. is that about what i'm gonna get everywhere?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
your mom is buying it or you're buying it? it's already V-Day so you might have gotten it by now, but I would go with Amazon especially since you have the prime membership. I bought my 80GB Classic from Best Buy from the normal price but Amazon sells them for $15-$20cheaper I think.

It would be cool if your mom got him one and then loaded it with some of their favorite love songs which I feel really homo for being a guy and suggesting that but hey...:D

anyway, what'd you end up doing?

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your mom is buying it or you're buying it? it's already V-Day so you might have gotten it by now, but I would go with Amazon especially since you have the prime membership. I bought my 80GB Classic from Best Buy from the normal price but Amazon sells them for $15-$20cheaper I think.

It would be cool if your mom got him one and then loaded it with some of their favorite love songs which I feel really homo for being a guy and suggesting that but hey...:D

anyway, what'd you end up doing?
nah that's actually a great idea i'll have to remember that for myself (gotta find a woman worth it though :bash).. she bought him one on amazon. thanks guys i had a pretty good idea i had the answer but it never hurts to ask when you're looking for a bargain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts