Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can ya'll please start posting links when there is a repost.

Like instead of posting just repost....awesome vid tho or anything where say repost.....please search for the video and post the link in the thread.

i'm not really saying you have to but it would be nice for any of you to do so.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nocsyn said:
no prob....but most of the time those vids are down....i dont understand the point but ill do it anyway
its just to get people to instead of just saying repost to post a link to the other thread. it just keeps the forum from having alot of threads that just say repost over and over.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
98Vtec said:
can ya'll please start posting links when there is a repost.

Like instead of posting just repost....awesome vid tho or anything where say repost.....please search for the video and post the link in the thread.

i'm not really saying you have to but it would be nice for any of you to do so.
annnnnnnnnnnnnd repost :fu

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
98Vtec said:
note to self

temp ban on acuragsr18
hey hey hey!!!! no need to get temp ban happy here, this is a day of love :hug and not hate. i already had a bad night as it was at work. some fucking big part of ugly ass arabs and their ugly arab kids came in to eat and fucked me on the tip in the worst way. im not racist bc mexicans/asians are the worst tippers and right behind them is arabs and white trash that think they can eat classy.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
acuragsr18 said:
hey hey hey!!!! no need to get temp ban happy here, this is a day of love :hug and not hate. i already had a bad night as it was at work. some fucking big part of ugly ass arabs and their ugly arab kids came in to eat and fucked me on the tip in the worst way. im not racist bc mexicans/asians are the worst tippers and right behind them is arabs and white trash that think they can eat classy.
i was joking, you know i cant do that to muh boi

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
98Vtec said:
i was joking, you know i cant do that to muh boi
lol ohhh yeah, we had this chat. in that case...

me > you

duesch bag!

wut are u gonna do now??? close ur own thread??? i think u should, this is getting out of control and i dont like where its headed. too much trashing talking is going on, feuding and wut not. so if u will...

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
acuragsr18 said:
lol ohhh yeah, we had this chat. in that case...

me > you

duesch bag!

wut are u gonna do now??? close ur own thread??? i think u should, this is getting out of control and i dont like where its headed. too much trashing talking is going on, feuding and wut not. so if u will...

are you on crack?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.