Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I don't know jack nothing about turbos. I drive a '00 Integra GSR. But here is what I want....
1) Something I can adjust PSI whenever...(say, I just want to drive around at like a low psi, and then, at a light, I may want to jack up the psi-----WHAT do I need for this?

2) What engine components(rods? pistons?) do I need, I want to make at the most 300 horsepower? Please tell me how this can be achieved.

3) I want my car to be long lasting---What do I need for this? (i.e. Should I get a standalone?)

4) Last, I want to install all this shit by myself....Is this a good idea? Or is it hard? I heard some people say you should do it yourself and save the money.because the only difficult part of the installation is the welding in the oil pan that is needed....

· Registered
1,063 Posts
read around first... you dont really have to ask... it will answer all your questions for the most part, but ill answer yours...

1) greddy profec b
2) you can do that on stock internals
3) no standalone needed for 300 horse, imo
4)read a lot and other pages, lear about your engine, and maybe you can install it after a good 2-3 months of reading

· Registered
1,063 Posts
by the way, dont make a topic like this unless you REALLY need help... it doesnt look good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.