Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP ME OUT!
Hey guys,
I have to go to court for tinted windows on Tuesday. I was wondering if anybody could get a picture of a dark green Accord for me without tints. 1996-1997 Sedan The picture would have to be pretty high resolution. If anybody could, please e-mail me a picture with front window tints. I need to show the judge a picture. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea. I've never heard of it either, but this cop just pulled me over for my tints. I thought he was just going to give me a citation or something, but now i have to go to court. He was giving me a hard ass time too. He was saying shit like "your exhaust is illegal too because it causes more sound than your stock exhaust" I don't know... just a bitch ass cop. But I need some kind of picture by tomorrow. Can I photoshop a current picture? If so, please tell me how. Thanks again

·
Registered
370 Posts
You have never heard of getting pulled over for your tint being too dark?
If I were you I would strip that tint before I went to court. Incase you dont know how to do it just take a razor blade and get behind it and start blad'n it off. There will be some glue you will need to scrape off as well.

Or you could go to some car lots and look for a green Accord and snap a picture of it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If you are desparate man, just go to the junk yard, and purchase 2 new front windows. Slap it on to your car when you go to court, and when you've won the case, put the dark ones on again. That way you won't have to sacrifice a good tint job.

I know that every state/province is different, but in general:

Front Windshield 100% transparency, Tinting illegal
Front Sides, Min 35% transparency, some states 100%.
Back Sides, Min 20% transparency.
Back Windshield, min 5% transparency.

So if you used like 20% all round, just clear out your fronts and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your best bet is to find one on the street and take a pic of it, that shouldn't be too hard the accord is like the 2nd or or 3rd most sold car in america. This way you wont have to worry about it looking like a picture you got off the internet trying to fool the judge, hell if you get someone else to take it you can be in the pic.

:ssj:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.