Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a new Civic Type-R. I would like to know by which manufacturer could I find a header + cat-back exhaust ?

Anyone from England ? As the Civic Type-r isn't sold in the US perhaps someone from England could better help me...

As the RSX Type-S and the Civic Type-R have the same motor (except perhaps some changes on cams and ecu), do you think a header for the RSX will feet the Civic ? Who manufactures headers for the RSX Type-S ?

If you can help me and give me links...

THANKS !!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wish i could help u!(from Canada)

Consider yourself fortunate to even have those cars over there! ( lucky bastards):D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am also a proud owner of a 2002 CTR(silver-best color:)) and I'm looking for parts myself. I get my info from(clubrsx.com) and I'm about to order the Injen short ram intake from the states. Here in portugal they don't sell anything for my car and I lived 5 years in the states(Boston,MA) so I'll stick to the american aftermarket. What sucks is that I think the exhaust from comptech, borla, dc sports & mugen wont fit on our CTR cause of the lenght of the rsx being longer. I didn't hear about any headers yet but I'll assume they'll work fine on our CTR.
Did you have any problems yet with yours? Well keep in touch, later. HAPPY REVVVIIINNNGGG!!! GOTTA LOVE iVTEC

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2k2CTR :

I'll pick it up on saturday by my honda dealer. I have 2 days of waiting :-( ! Happy reviewing too!

JDMCTR :

Thanks a lot! I'll try this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts