Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aright guys..I have a 92 gaylude...and now this thing pissing me off...The car came with an old sony headunit which blew big donkey balls and speakers that were blown out and a crappy ass amp...well I put infinity kappas in there..everything was still good...then i took the headunit out (had to cut the wires again cuz they are already cut) and put in a Pioneer DEH 6400...EVER since I put that headunit in and still have the amp hooked up...the car after about 15-20 minutes of driving, it starts to shortout. When I say shortout I mean when I'm driving around the ENTIRE dashboard will go blank and headunit shut off for a sec and then turnback on. Also when they shorts started happening, a couple of times i turned my car off and then tried to start it back up and got NOTHING...absolutely NOTHING happened.. Tonite I just got my battery and Alternator checked and they are good. What else could be causing these shorts...PLEASE HELP ME
thanks
Dan

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Gaylude?:mad: If your whole dash is shorting out check the fuses, wiring etc.... If its not those, take out the cd player and see what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.