Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My keys fell into a lake last night!!Anybody know how to hotwire a 88 si?
I need to go to work!
-Bryan->

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
You can pop the plastic piece off the back of the tumbler and use a flat head to start it. But I don't know what to do about the column lock, so please don't take off down the road unless you figure out a way around the column lock.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank u but yea the lock..i dont know alot about the car i just bought it not even a week ago

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah i gots plans for this one!
look at her shes so lonly
-Bryan->

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
njn63 said:
go to the honda dealer. Hand them the title for your car and tell them you need a key made. Give them $3 and walk out. Problem solved.

Why would you not have a spare key in the first place?
i guess cause he just bought it/hasnt had the oppurtunity yet.

btw i wanan buy this crx next week its blue and all stock..i need to shelve this sol as a project and dd the crx.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
ksniperfox said:
i guess cause he just bought it/hasnt had the oppurtunity yet.

btw i wanan buy this crx next week its blue and all stock..i need to shelve this sol as a project and dd the crx.

yea well starting a thread about you dropping yoru keys in a lake...( how teh hell do u do that?) and needing to get yoru car stated immediately soudns liek hes going out and boostign crx's....haha

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hondapride59 said:
yea well starting a thread about you dropping yoru keys in a lake...( how teh hell do u do that?) and needing to get yoru car stated immediately soudns liek hes going out and boostign crx's....haha

u caught me.......Nah i was mad drunk! i dont even know, thats just what i was told.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update: i found my keys.They where in the bottom of a hot tub.Turns out that was my lake and this girl threw them in.Stupid bitch never gonna get her drunk again.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ATISTANG said:
If she is hot then you should get her drunk again lol.

word to that but shes too bitchy! It was one of those hit it and quit things

1 - 20 of 22 Posts