Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the RC 310cc injectors that I ordered. When I attempted to install them, I realized that the electrical connection for the injectors is not the same as my stock 1997 Honda Civic EX wire connection. Does anyone know if there is an adapter to solve this problem, or does anyone have a solution?????

Should I send them back, or will they work with my car?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!!

· Registered
89 Posts
Damn.....the wire clips...

Just out of curiousity, are those wire clips needed on every set of the 310's? I just bought some too and was curious if I need to get them or if they are only for the D series wiring harness. If so no big deal, just want to jump on it now

· Registered
39 Posts
where did you guys get you wire clips? post a link if possible

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THANKS!

Thanks for all your help, you guys have been great!!!

· Registered
89 Posts
$$$

I can never get that page to load. Any idea where I can buy them from or how much they are?? I just got my 310's Tuesday night and NEED THOSE CLIPS!

-J

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CLIPS

Thanks to everyone's help, I discovered that you can get them from importparts.com for $10/each or inlinefour.com for $8/each. The shipping will make the difference. I ordered mine from inlinefour.com. The shipping was approx. $10, depending on where you live I imagine. You can email them or call them at 714-903-1898 which is faster.

I hope this helps. I'll let you know when my clips come in.

See Ya!

· Registered
39 Posts
i would go with importparts.com, i have heard bad things about inlinefour.com

· Registered
89 Posts
Get them direct from RC Engineering.

I ordered mine today from them direct, it was $44.00 shipped (UPS Ground.) I can't see why you'd want to get it anywhere else. PLUS, there stuff is in stock.

Just a thought... :)

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like a good idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.