Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i jusst got my honda accord yesterdat its a 2002 4 door with dual exhaust and a v6 vtec.........i know about the aem cia but what else can i do to my car? I have no limit of money to spend due to the fact that im a rich bastard

·
Registered
207 Posts
If your so rich go ahead and change ur transmission to a manual.. and get a supercharger for it.. turn ur car to an hks everything.. from HKS exhaust to HKS oil caps.. get some teins and some japanese rims.. well just go for everything dat is japanese.. might as well get the r34 front lights and once u done wit all of this send me a picture of it.. Don't forget the UNI chip and get it tuned up for high performance..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooooooo yea by the way i was just joking about the rich bastard thing i saved a total amount of about $10,000

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i payed it off the day i got it from my saving now i only have 10,000..............u can make 10,000 in a few months just invest in russian oil stock

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im actually getting air shocks my friend with his 2001 pontiac grand am has them and it is sick.......duuude for an american car his is not that bad 350or 400 hp running 24 psi on a t3 turbonectics

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well with that much moeny you can do alot. This is what Id do.

1. Rims and tires
2. The air bags you are getting
3. AEM CAI
4. Comptech or Dc Header
5. Greddy or comptech catback exhaust
6. Custom Interior
7. Body kit maybe if its your thing
8. System
9. aem power pullies
10. Nitrous If you want

·
Registered
244 Posts
hey..whats up bro..if your really serious about getting your accord hooked up.. send me a pm or aim.. im the owner of a new business and its called sin racing.. i can and will hook you up and very near dealer cost just to show you and everyone else on superhonda that i am the real deal.. if you want more information about what im doing..check the civic non-tech forum theres a post there about what im doing.. hit me up if you want more information.. thanks..rob

·
Registered
917 Posts
Here is my order:

1. AEM CAI or Comptech Icebox
2. UR pulleys
3. Comptech or HKS axle-back exhausts
4. OBX headers (if your state doesn't have smog check) or Comptech headers (if you are from state like California)
5. Tein coilovers
6. Comptech or Neuspeed sway bars
7. Neuspeed front strut bar
8. Nice but light set of 17" or 18" wheels and tires

·
Registered
324 Posts
-17/18 Volks Rims
-Tein Coilover
-Plugs
-UR pullies
-CT Ice Box
-CT header
-CT axle-back exhaust
-Dastek Unichip
-Philips 6000k HID
-Tranny Cooler

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
damn. this is what i would do if i had 10000. the prices are a rough estimate
1) aem cai ($200)
2) dropped on tein coilovers ($1000 installed)
3) volk racing 18" gt-p w/ tires of course ($2500)
4) comptech axle back exhaust ($700 installed)
5) a nice system: speakers, subs, amps and head unit ($1500)
6) full body kit ($1000 includes paint, install)
7) that leaves with $3000. save up and get the comptech supercharger. ($4500)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Why didn't you just get the 03 Accord V6 w/240HP if you're such a rich bastard? :confused:

I guess you're not a very smart bastard :laff:

·
Registered
152 Posts
SteV6er said:
Why didn't you just get the 03 Accord V6 w/240HP if you're such a rich bastard? :confused:

I guess you're not a very smart bastard :laff:
lol maybe he didnt like the way it looks? who knows :p

·
Registered
977 Posts
um i think you all are fools.... get some H&R sport springs, koni yellow shocks, comptech SUPERCHARGER, comptech headers, comptech axleback... your done *****, pocket the rest or go to wendy's and enjoy. then when you get done at weny's go invest your remaining cash in those russian oil stocks and wait a few months and get an 03 6speed coupe. then give me the 02 for giving you such good advice.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nice one, blownsix. Is the thing about Russian oil stock, for real? At one point, I thought Russia was going to be the next country in need of IMF assistance. But one thing you'll never run out of demand in Russia would be oil. So freakin' cold there.

I don't understand why you chose a Accord when you have $10 grand left over. I'd have bought a better car. But since you asked for it, here goes my list:

1) J32 swap with a manual tranny from CL-S ($5,000+)
2) Comptech Supercharger ($3,800)
2) Tein SS coilovers ($850)

I think those 3 alone would cost you about $10+ K in labor and parts. But if you do it, you'd smoke so many Hondas and Acuras that think you're driving a family sedan.

If you don't want those extreme mods, do this:

1) Comptech Supercharger (which includes a Comptech CAI)
2) Level 10 TC upgrade AND get the bearings replaced as discovered by the LA Times article
3) Prototype Racing Headers
4) Comptech Catback Exhaust
5) Unorthodox Racing SS Pulley Set
6) Tein SS Coilovers
7) Brembo Gran Tourismo braking system
8) 17-18" Volk Racing Forged Lightweight Rims (optional, if you have money left over)

That setup should you give you a nice all-around performing AV6. You got the go, stop, and handle. Hehe, dang, those mods sure do add up.

·
Registered
515 Posts
screw the rims , if you really want to do something cool , either swap a manual tranny in there or better yet swap in the cl-s engine/ 6spd tranny as far as i know it's never been done b4 and would be way cool and make you alot faster

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
If you are so rich, why did you buy accord? :D

For 10 g, i would sell the accord, get your 24k back, you now have around 34k in your wallet. Now you are a rich bastard.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts