Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im putting in my turbo kit and im not sure where to tap the oil feed line. Can anyone help me? I have everything else set up, this is the last thing i have to do! Thanks!

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
the oil pressure sender is the easiest way to go. You will need an adapter type thing, one you can run the feed line from, another for a gauge if you are using one, and then the one for the sensor.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
yea im goan need to T the shit out og that thing lol. oil pressure and temp then a turbo feed lol.

I saw a filter adapter on ebay that goes between the block and filter then you plug sender units into it, IDK about it though.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
speedjunky01 said:
yea im goan need to T the shit out og that thing lol. oil pressure and temp then a turbo feed lol.

I saw a filter adapter on ebay that goes between the block and filter then you plug sender units into it, IDK about it though.
Alot of people use that its called a "sandwhich plate." Alot of people use it on LS/VTEC conversion..I guess they work ok. But the best thing to do is just install a T onto where the stock pressure sensor was, then run your feed line and sensor on it.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
BurntRubber87 said:
But the best thing to do is just install a T onto where the stock pressure sensor was, then run your feed line and sensor on it.
exactly what i did. but what you should consider doing is mounting the T somewhere as the extra lines plus the T fitting hanging off of that one sending unit is a lot to handle and is much more prone to breaking. i read this word for word in the instructions for my kit. i didnt do it and mine is fine so far, but im just letting you know its somethin you may wanna look out for.

this oil feed line is the easiest to setup.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
ksniperfox said:
exactly what i did. but what you should consider doing is mounting the T somewhere as the extra lines plus the T fitting hanging off of that one sending unit is a lot to handle and is much more prone to breaking. i read this word for word in the instructions for my kit. i didnt do it and mine is fine so far, but im just letting you know its somethin you may wanna look out for.

this oil feed line is the easiest to setup.
I've heard of this happening, but never witnessed any problems from it. I guess people are running a line to the a T mounted on the firewall, then each seperate line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.