Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the tail lights with the yellow blinker/signal on my 96 integra. i really like the look of the stock 98' + gsr taillights, the all red no yellow blinker tailights with white, since i dont have the money to just buy those tail lights from the dealer or even ebay, i am going to just attempt to paint the inner yellow plastic of my tailights red. have any of u done this or have seen somebody do this? would u guys recomend doing this? if so what color/type paint ( shade of red), and what else should i use? would red tape be better? thank you.

· Registered
260 Posts
The only thing I can suggest is to get headlight and taillight paint. I have friends that have used testors model paint... candy apple red color. The more coats you use the duller and darker the tails will look but if you don't spray a think coat then the paint will not last.

· Registered
993 Posts
dont try to spray the inside of it.
if youre going to spray, do the outside.

the color is called "candle apple red" as someone said above... just spray a couple of coats(as many as u want i guess) then spray clear coat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.