Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok , i'm not to sure what would be better .. a 91 or 92 or 93 honda civic, now i dont want to waste money on crap i dont need, like if a 93 has a cup holder and the 92 doesn't so in your opinion which is best, cash is a problem for me right now so keep that in mind as well ... (get hatchback or no..). Whats the difference between a SI, DX , CX , or a CRX?
which model looks the best (in your opinion) with a body kit.. which has best stock performance.. i will be going hardcore performance moding as well.. which is the best / easyist to expand on ?
i know this is alot of questions :D
but i'm sure some civic experts can help out :)

Thanks,
Hondoh_

· Registered
1,104 Posts
89 crx, look better after mods :D

· Registered
288 Posts
I think a 91 CRX will be better!

There is alot of reason why i pick the CRX
1. is the lightest civic you can find (AS i know of don't fire me if i am wrong)
2. With the money you save from a older car you could save/spend that money on a swap later or bolt on!
3.It look tight when there is a kit on it.
4.No air bag (200LB/Inch)
5.alot more fun to drive then a 92-00 hatch
But that's what i think and my taste so it up to me.
I would of have buy a CRX but my dad want me to drive a younger car so. and i had a 90 4Dr DX! it was low with out drop

· Registered
302 Posts
The biggest thing you will want to look out for is rust on the older model cars. Once that starts you are SCREWED. If you live in a warmer state then me you don't ahve a whole lot to worry about. If you live somewhere that gets snow for 6 months out of the year you may want to look at the '92 and up cars. Getting past that, I would look for a '92-'95 hatch. They are sweet looking cars, and take really well to modifications. They tend to cost a little more then most because we have made them so popular. Good luck and avoid the rice. hahahahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.