Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. My dad just bought an 01' Acura 3.2CL. The powered side mirrors and the passenger <---> movement will not work and I think it's a fuse problem. How would go about replacing them? Also, the CD player has all 6 slots blackened, but there's no CDs in there. It won't eject either. So that's another problem I need help with. Thanks alot.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
find fuse box, remove fuse, check fuse, replace if necessary, lather, rinse, repeat.

as for the cd player.. i don't want to oversimplify, but if there's no cds in there, it's not going to eject. is there a load button?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes there is a "Load" button, but it still doesn't work. The screen had "CODE" flashing and the seller put some kind of code from the side panel of the car. Is that where the fuse box is located?

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
v3boi; said:
Yes there is a "Load" button, but it still doesn't work. The screen had "CODE" flashing and the seller put some kind of code from the side panel of the car. Is that where the fuse box is located?
fuse box is probably under the dash.. to the left of or directly under the steering wheel usually. check owner's manual if not. also you can check the manual if there's no "map" of what fuse is where on the box's lid or cap or whatever. there should be one under the hood too (another fuse block), but those are major fuses & relays.. like stuff the car won't run or won't run right without generally. of course i don't know exactly what's there, but personally i wouldn't look there first for the power mirror fuse.

is the radio code in the door jamb or something?:confused
i've no experience with CLs, so maybe another CL/accord guy will need to come along to help with the radio. have you tried searching this forum (the CL one, that is) for "radio code" though?

·
Registered
4 Posts
for the radio anti theft code when the radio reads code turn it off and push the 1 and 6 reset button and then turn the radio on it will display and letter then 4 numbers and then a letter and 4 numbers call a dealer with that and they can give u a radio code as 4 the mirrors probably not a fuse

1 - 5 of 5 Posts