Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys...

I finally decided... to get an alarm i got a couple of prices from well known shops for about 580 range. there is this new shop that opened up.. I've seen a mercedes and audi tt both with 20's kitted always there.. lately i see some more cars coming through. well they gave me a great price he said he can install a cliffor or a viper for 350 with remote start/trunk release options. He said he can do any i want either cliffor or viper but he prefferes viper.what should i pick and why? Also i wanted an option of when someone walks by the car it chirps and if i leave the window open and somoene sticks there hand in it will automatically go off. the other places said htey would do it for 120 he said he will do it for 70 but doesnt recommend it he says he usually does it for convertables. he can do it if i want he said but when weather changes the alarm might go off on its own on foggy conditions he said like the air gets thicker and it will sense the movement.. should i get that optoion? please let me know before monday because i made appointment to give it a shot but let me know b4 what u guys would o in my shoes... So should I get this installed from this shop? Also should i get the second option?
-nore

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
IMO you should go with the new shops. i think they are giving you a good deal, just beacuse they are new and want to build clientel. well i dont think you need the motion sensor, as it gets annoying after a while. imagine someone walking by and it goes off, it will attract more atttention then you need. and if it annoys someone enough they will key your car or soemthing. plus how often are you going to leave your car windows rolled down?
get the viper they are pretty good. just make sure they are giving you the sensor for both the front and back and the ignition kill.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts