Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 92 s model prelude and im gettin power door lock from a 93 vtec prelude. do you know what i will need in order to have power door lock? just the selenoid and the switch on the door? anything else? please let me know if u did this before! thanks!

-an

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, i think i have the actuators already since i can use my alarm to remotely lock/unlock my car. when i open the door panel up, there is a pulling thing (actuator) on each door to pull the lock or push it back to where it was so that it would lock/unlock.

does this mean i only need the switch to have power door lock?
thanks..

=an

·
Banned
147 Posts
Power Lock work!!!!

Hey guy, it just so happens that I am doing the same thing :clap ... looking at the diagrams... you just need the Driver's harness and the relay unit, Passanger's side you need just the harness, and of course the locking units (what locks the door). However, I have noticed that your add was put 4 months ago... I don't know if this might help... but you could help me.

I haven't tried to put them yet, but yestarday I took a look under the dash and I beleive is going to be a lot of work to hook this up :bh. Could you please be so kind and let me know if you had the OEM harness and was this PLUG AND PLAY action?

Thanks man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts