Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am recently gonna trade in my 2dr 00 civic, and I got the 4 piece Buddy Club on, how easy is it to remove and put stock back on? Can anyone do it or does it have to be done profesionally?

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Jiggaman3342 said:
I am recently gonna trade in my 2dr 00 civic, and I got the 4 piece Buddy Club on, how easy is it to remove and put stock back on? Can anyone do it or does it have to be done profesionally?
Its all up to the person actually. I'm going to assume that since you're asking about that someone professional put on the bodykit on for you? Its actually not too hard. If you have any kind or somewhat of a background you can do it. The front, I'm not EXACTLY sure on civics, but they sually come off easily. There are usually several screws on top when you pop the hood and a couple on the sides of the fenderwall. Just make sure you locate all these screws before you start pulling anything off.

Search results
1. remove phillips head screw fromm each wheel well

2. remove 2 10mm bolts from under front bumper

3. remove lil plastic pops under the hood, near the front latch, they are on top of the grill if you don't know what I'm talking about.

4. slide bumper off
Side skirts

Follow these instructions...
97CIVICoupe said:
OK, there's 2 screws in the fender well that go into the sideskirts.. remove both of those.. Then look under the sideskirts; there are 3 clips holding them onto the body of the car from underneath.. You need to remove these clips (mine were plastic screws.. You unscrew it and then they pop out).. Once those 3 clips are removed, you want to slide the sideskirt forward towards the front of the car.. Then it pops off..

To put them back on, you want to remove the 7 white clips that are stuck into the body of the car.. Rotate them 45 degrees and pull.. They pop right out.. Then take those 7 clips and slide them into the mounting points on the back of the sideskirts.. Then line up the skirts on the car and pop it into place.. No sliding necessary, just push and you'll hear the 7 clips lock into place.. Then replace the 3 clips under the car, and the 2 self tapping screws in the fenderwell and you're set..

Repeat for the opposite side.. :D
Rear Bumper

hcvcx said:
popped open my trunk
took apart the 5 clips on the top of the rear b umper
went behind my rear tire fenders, took off 2 bolts from each, went under the bumper, took apart the 2 bottom clips
Good luck to ya,
Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts