Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive was told it is the passenger side piston but im double checking its an h22a4 motor please help thanks!:confused

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
lol..you must be referring to piston number 1..

If you dont kno where piston number 1 is or what TDC is..well..

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i know what TDC is i was just not sure which was piston 1 if it was on the left or the right if you were looking at it from the exhaust manifold

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
no i know what TDC is i was just not sure which was piston 1 if it was on the left or the right if you were looking at it from the exhaust manifold
Piston number 1 is always closest to the pulleys...on any engine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, #1 is the first piston at the cam gears. Remove the plug there, I have a long small extension that I slide into the plug hole, manually turn the cm gear around to TDC as #1 comes up you can watch the ext move up and down.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Yes, #1 is the first piston at the cam gears. Remove the plug there, I have a long small extension that I slide into the plug hole, manually turn the cm gear around to TDC as #1 comes up you can watch the ext move up and down.
VVVRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!111!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
same procedure that i use,works great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts