Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a pioneer deh-p7300 deck and i am trying to install 2 screens in my headrest but so far i know that i have to get the 2 screens,,, and a dvd or vcr or i could go for a playstation 2,,,,and a tv tuner,,,,,,,,,, what parts do i really need for the installation of 2 screens,,, i dont think i am going to stick with the pioneer stuf(way to expensive) will anyother brand be compatible with that pioneer deck,,, and if so do i need any special wires

thanks,,,

· Registered
329 Posts
bluecoupe said:
i have a pioneer deh-p7300 deck and i am trying to install 2 screens in my headrest but so far i know that i have to get the 2 screens,,, and a dvd or vcr or i could go for a playstation 2,,,,and a tv tuner,,,,,,,,,, what parts do i really need for the installation of 2 screens,,, i dont think i am going to stick with the pioneer stuf(way to expensive) will anyother brand be compatible with that pioneer deck,,, and if so do i need any special wires

thanks,,,
Any screen is compatible with the poioneer stuff as long as it has Red white and Yellow RCA Jacks. I would suggest buying Pioneer's source switcher for the back seat... that way you can have up to three different inputs and each screen doesn't have to watch the same thing.. one could watch VCR while anohter is playing ps2. It also has earphone jacks. This will let you use any product on the market so long as it has those connections i said earlier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.