Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY EVERYONE!
I USED TO HAVE A 97 CIVIC THAT I LOVED TO MODIFY AND I HAD PROJECTORS/HALOS ON THEM. UNFORTUNATELY, HALOS STOPPED WORKIN AFTER AWHILE AND MY OVER-ALL HEADLIGHT APPEARENCE SEEMED WEAK!

I NOW HAVE AN 01 INTEGRA, WHICH I LOVE, AND WAS THINK BOUT PUTTIN SOME PROJECTORS/HALOS ON THIS ONE TOO.

BOTTTOM LINE.........
WILL I HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH PUTTING PROJECTORS ON MY INTEGRA??

SUCH AS: LOSS OF HALOS, WEAK LIGHT APPEARENCE, SHORT LIFETIME OF OVERALL LIGHT, HARD TIME INSTALING!?

IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WITH THESE PROJECTORS ON THERE INTEGRA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW THEY ARE WORKING OUT!!!

THANKX
RoK
[email protected]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Your factory projector lenses have a glass projector over the light, i hear most aftermarket ones are plastic and cause the light to seem dim...

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Your stock headlights have projector low beams.

I have some halos on my '98. Halos still work, install was easy, low beams suck balls but don't seem to be getting any worse at least (I don't see how that would happen). High beams are still very good so that works for me.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Whats up with the caps????did u forget to turn it off?? Anyway I dont think u shold have a problem with the halos in your teg. But you should save your money and make them yourself!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.