Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive run into some problems with my car, it starts up fine but the battery voltage is down to 11V and dropping, even though i just put in a new alternator, also, its stuck in park, i have to use the shift lock release to get it out, and when i do that and put it in drive, i only have 4th gear and none of the others. Theres no check engine light but the brake and the charging system lights are both dimly lit. I used a dtc scanner anyways even though theres no check engine light and pulled out 3 codes. They are P0135, P0141, and P1655 (SEAF/SEFA/TMA/TMB Signal Line Failure). Both P0135 and 0141 are for the O2 sensors i believe... which i dont think is what is casuing this problem with the car,, so im guessing its the P1655. What is the SEAF/SEFA/TMA/TMB Signal Line Failure and what can I do about it.. or is there something else i should look at.. thanks

BTW, its a 2001 honda prelude base AT, i took the car into honda and they told me they pulled a code for a faulty ecu and wanted me to buy a new one.. could this be the cause or is it something to do with one of those 3 codes, thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts