Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, guys. Here we go, my car started acting weird. I put some colder plugs on it, just the step below the stock for the nitrous. I haven't shot though for a long time, since before winter. anyways, I put the plugs on and about a week later the car starts like missing. Only a little bit. Like if I was in low rpms in like 2nd or 3rd gear and flored it, it would like miss a couple of times. Now its getting worse. sometimes when I take off a light normal, it doesn't want to move. I don't think its the plugs, and I know its not mechanical. It feels like if I wasn't getting spark or if I was running too rich. I think its either my coil(stock on msd ignition) going out or a sensor going out(like the o2). My friend told me his car did the same thing but it was his fuel filter. I am taking it to the dealer so they can pinpoint the problem but i want to see who gets it right. I also think it could be a dirty injector or something. Its got a brand new fuel pump in it too. Also, I don't think its the injectors becuase most of the time it runs just perfect. Lates

· Registered
103 Posts
check your distro and wires replace those and if its still missing you might have a bad ground

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.