Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i got the ww style kit from versus motorsports and i got the front and rear bumpers on. im having trouble getting the side skirts to line up on the car though. if i line both ends up to where the moulding used to be on the car it looks like i would have to trin about 1/4 off of the skirt to clear the door. only problem is that the adhesive is there. and i to trim it or get a heat gun and try to make it fit with out trimming it?? this is a urethane kit and i did leave the factory side skirts on. only thing i took off was the moulding on the fender, door and rear quarter panel.

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Try taking off the stock sides, see if that helps. Otherwise they may just be a bad mold. I have the exact same problem with my right skirt. I took some pics and sent them to the company I got the kit from. They'll replace the side because it was made all fucked.

Remember this though: All kits are recommended to be professionally installed. Hmm.. I wonder why :p

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i took the sides and door caps to the shop and they said that the skirts and door caps were way off. So i took them back to my boy's shop and now were gonna try to get some other ones or get money back and get vis or ww. i dunno why he ordered the versus one anyway............lol ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
You should send it all back and get the wings west. If you can't, then I sure hope your bumbers are eurethane, cuz fiberglass sucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.