Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro just brought a 98 JDM type S prelude, hes had it about a week and then this light in the dash has come on and doesnt want to go off it is a light with a picture of a diff with wheels attached to it? I presume it has something to do with ATTS (active torque transfer system)

Can anyone tell me why it would do this and how to find the problem?:(

· Premium Member
13,997 Posts
Ive been having some weird stuff with the dimmer on my car....my gas and stuff sometimes wont show up until I leave the car on for awhile....and the problem started when I adjusted the dimmer one day..... :(

Guess its some 30 dollar relay or switch or some crap I have to replace. Im sure you can get it taken somewhere and checked.

· Registered
25 Posts
Have you tried resetting th ECU?

· Registered
266 Posts
99LudeSH said:
Have you tried resetting th ECU?
im sorry man, i know this is off topic, but dude what kinda times u running with those mods 99ludesh?

if this is too off-topc u can go ahead and delete it, sorry

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEY:mad: :mad:

Can someone just answer my question, dont bother posting unless you are contributing something useful I mean its just wasting more space on the server!!!!:mad:

Stick to the topic:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.