Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF last week im driving and my clutch starts engaging close to the floor so im like fuck is my clutch going. It eventually go so bad i could shift with out using my clutch and now the car wont start makes this really strang noise. Anyways i filled my fluids up cuz it was mad low but that didnt help. What is up is my clutch fucked or is there some adjustment that i need to do? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is your clutch back pressure real weak? Reason why you had to replace clutch fluid is most likely from a leaky seal in your master or slave clutch cylinder.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your right. Just for anyones knowledge the clutch would engage close and closer to the floor. ANd there would be no back presure until it engaged. Eventualyl it went right to the floor. Through this time it didnt slip at all. This made me suspect fluid rather then clutch worn. I checked fluid and it was bone dry. I filled it up. And just tonight i bled the lines with my dad. It works fine now. I htink theres a leak though and that will be the prob cuz that fluid should never drop like that. I will be keeping a close ey on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts