Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW. I just hit a financial brick wall and need to sell some of my shit with a quickness, here's where you come in:

I have 2 tuning options available to me (on my couch) a VAFC and a p28 chipped ready for CROME. Which should I keep? (the other one will be sold.

vafc SUPER basic tuning... only WOT but ready for install now.... p28 is all inclusive tuning AF and ignition and vtec engagement and fuel cut off everything... but still need rom burner... so would install at a later time (rom burner is not that much money) and i'm not in a hurry to install any of them. I'd also be waiting till i can get my hands on a wideband anyways. but help me make this decision please.

I also have an extra h23 head and intake if yall wanna make offers on that. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
thats like asking if you want filet mignon or a mcdonalds hamburger.

the socketed p28 w/ crome is way more versitale than a VAFC whether you are NA or have FI.

stand alone engine management vs a piggy back... that should be a pretty easy decision. save your money for an ostrich and forget a rom burner... on the fly tuning > burning chips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.