Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see, im not too bad at meshing wih a girl once i know her or met her through a friend or whatever, but i really have this fear of approaching some1 i dont know? any advice

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
k man u mean ur shy....(like i was...well i kinda still am).....just go to sleep tonght n think this over if u really want somethin u have to stand up and do it....yo man if ur shy like it sounds confidence is the key to talkin to any girl.....

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
n man to add uh dont b shy or have a fear of doin that for example if its not a girl n lik life takes u to a point were u have to talk to a lawyer n ur scared dont want to tell or initiate the convo to say ur claim.....well same type of thing be able to talk im sure u can talk.....not much diff to talk to girls....have still have probs if u read the other forum lol....but be a man .....n go up to one girl n say siuck my dick....jokes always get girls attention if u can make a girl laugh ur good for anythin :rolleyes so dont b affriad to go up act like its a good friend n u just wanna talk normally,,.....the girl wont be like fu.....or ignore u most of the time if ur not a ass theyll have nive comments so dont think negitive (another major prob i have lol)

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
say
hello my name is (your name here) whats yours?
or
Hi I'm (your name here) and I couldn't help noticing you just now mind if I sit down and get you a drink?
or
Nice shoes wanna f*ck?

j/k about that last one. :p

·
Banned
1,991 Posts
JDMugen1 said:
You mean.. you get her to crush the ice in your drink?
damn funny :D so ye confidence is key n a good openin line i guess

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
JDMugen1 said:
hahahah what kind of sucker would buy a girl a drink... bahahahaha

back to the kitchen biatch! :w00t

Hahah :lol

Yeah, I bought a girl a drink once.....half an hour later she asks for another one, Im like damn.......then another one, Im like WTF!!

I finally ditched that bytch, $20 less

I've learned my lesson....:nod

·
Registered
449 Posts
i'm in the same boat. i can talk to anyone, but when it comes to girls i don't know i'm just too afraid to step up and talk to them. there were so many girls at the mall, resturant in burbank, even at an atm machine that caught my attention. just the feeling of being rejected is the worst feeling in the world. well except losing someone you love also. i just don't know how to approach them and unno what to say. don't want to be an ass or really nervous when trying to approach a girl.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just don't look at her as being better than you, she's a person to, and as long as you're polite, she probably won't act like an ice queen. One thing that works for me(if you're any good at thinking on the fly) is to just go. Don't give yourself time to get psyched out, just let your feet carry you, even if you're terrified. Also, go to the mall or something with a couple of friends(that are good with the ladies) and just hit on girls the whole time, making a game out of it's actually pretty fun(most #'s wins) plus if you think of them as points instead of girls it's way easier to talk to them, plus the added pressure of having your friends with you will make you more inclined to go up to someone. Anywho, good luck, man, let me know how this works out for you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
man everytime at the mall, i would come out alright who ever gets a number first gets treated out to anywhere they want. as i found that as a free food opportunity and my fav. resturant is outback steakhouse i was pysch. but then when the opportunity to hit up a girl, i end up pussy out. my friend on the other hand was going crazy left to right trying to get number but always getting rejected. saying "i have a bf, n all that other stuff. damn glendale galleria is a hard place to get girls. hahaha. must go hit up santa anita or puente hill mall where all the azn girls at.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
dogyamissedit said:
say
hello my name is (your name here) whats yours?
or
Hi I'm (your name here) and I couldn't help noticing you just now mind if I sit down and get you a drink?
or
Nice shoes wanna f*ck?

if they are wearing "fuck me boots" at a club, that 3rd one may work, depends on the girl

But this guy doesn't seem to be out for just a piece of ass, so that is not good advice.

Just get some confidence and go up and start talking like previous posts have said. If she has a bf or says no, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Don't expect success the first time, if you do, you are setting yourself up for diaster and may find it even harder to talk to a girl after. Just move in with your head up and showing confidence....you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
304 Posts
playahwitgame said:
see, im not too bad at meshing wih a girl once i know her or met her through a friend or whatever, but i really have this fear of approaching some1 i dont know? any advice
If you're rich, just flash your wealth around and they'll come. And if your attractive looking, just dress yourself like Brad Pitt or something and they'll be all over you.

If you're ugly and have no money, don't even bother approching because you'll just get turned down...

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
JDMugen1 said:
So u need a women to be drunk to have sex with you ? :giggle
Now...I never said that; most of the women I've slept with
didn't like to drink. Of course, I've never met one at a bar/
club, either. Drink does help lower their inhibitions, though, and "when in Rome..." :D.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.