Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
almostki said:
creative nicknames guys :cool:

anti-import i take it?
More against Rice really, I don't care for Hondas too much actually, but I respect any car that is fast.

I'm sorry 98% that I see have a big wing, gfx, wheels, fart pipe and they sit there and rev at me. It's like you fuggin losers.

· Registered
8 Posts
in america, pretending to be fast, keepin the road well lit at night, and looking fast, are just as important as being fast. a large group of car owners has relized this. they have created what is known as rice. they choose to do this to imports more than domestic cars. thus giving anti-rice people a stereo-type of being anti-import, which is simply not true.

· Registered
402 Posts
That video was funny as hell. I was doing that at the race track two weeks ago, they were having a swap meet and I was "pretending" to look at riced out vehicles and started making comments like "Yo, that shit is phat" or "Damn that is off the hook" Or my personal favorite "Damn kid, you must OWN everyone on the road"

stupid ricers... :rolleyes:

BTW that guy talks like he belongs on "Hee-Haw"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.