Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its a 4Tec, with a Trinity 11 turn 2x modified motor, LRP Pro F1 speed control, geared for acceleration, I have not lost to a gas powered R/C yet, but they have all been stock, the thing I like about this car it I can remove the front belt and have RWD and drift everywhere, if any one has a newish speed control PM me.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
how is that workin removing belts? on my RS4 if i take a belt off its out of control even if im haulin ass then go full throttle it spins the tires and loses traction.... almost undriveable in 2wd just runnin a trinity ESC, 12 turn motor i believe, im not sure, its been a while since ive had it out and a 2000 mah pack

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
They have 4200mah and 4300mah packs now.

Yeah I tried turning my nitro into a drift car by putting tape on the wheels. At almost full speed if I gunned it , instant 360.

HPI has come out with an amazing product in japan. It can counter steer for u. Meaning 1. you can set it up to never loose control or 2. You can throw the car into a wild drift and come out looking like a champ everytime.

I want to try that thing. Its called the d-box.

Also my electric has the lrp f1 pro and a speedgem 13X2 motor.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mike_sho said:
They have 4200mah and 4300mah packs now.

Yeah I tried turning my nitro into a drift car by putting tape on the wheels. At almost full speed if I gunned it , instant 360.

HPI has come out with an amazing product in japan. It can counter steer for u. Meaning 1. you can set it up to never loose control or 2. You can throw the car into a wild drift and come out looking like a champ everytime.

I want to try that thing. Its called the d-box.

Also my electric has the lrp f1 pro and a speedgem 13X2 motor.
hey that sounds cool, I would pimp one if I didnt get paid 5 cents an hour lol

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anomoly said:
how is that workin removing belts? on my RS4 if i take a belt off its out of control even if im haulin ass then go full throttle it spins the tires and loses traction.... almost undriveable in 2wd just runnin a trinity ESC, 12 turn motor i believe, im not sure, its been a while since ive had it out and a 2000 mah pack
yea it doesent work verry well, but if you have alot of space its pretty fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts