Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My blinker fluid resivor is low and my CEL came on. Has anyone ever had to replace their blinker fluid? How do I do it. Should I use POT 3 fluid? My syncromatic thermostat is also shot. Could loose high speed bumper bolts cause thermoresistor failure?

· Registered
83 Posts
what is blinker fluid ?
You haven't changed your blinker fluid? How long have you had your car? Check your owners manual for service intervals. I believe on the 5th gens, it needs to be checked every 5k and replaced every 30k. If you can't find anything in your owners manual call a reputable honda dealership and ask them - they will hook you up.

· Registered
299 Posts
dave94ex said:
You haven't changed your blinker fluid? How long have you had your car? Check your owners manual for service intervals. I believe on the 5th gens, it needs to be checked every 5k and replaced every 30k. If you can't find anything in your owners manual call a reputable honda dealership and ask them - they will hook you up.
ok, I'll check...but what exactly is that thing? where is it located?

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok, I knew something was wrong. After I installed my CAI (cold air intake) I wasnt running 10's in the QM, so I reset my ECU and it feels like a vette. I bet I could hit high 10's.

· Registered
326 Posts
oh my god are you serious .... what the hell is blinker fluid. all i can think of is the signal light but i didnt even begin to think there was fluid for that... i obviously have no clue what it is so make fun... make fun... no offense taken. jsut fill me in...

· Registered
952 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
culmination said:
ok i think this has gone long enough....

but one last thing,

if i change headlight fluid will my lights be super bright? because you know blink fluid makes your turn single go crazy fast.
no you need to drain/refill your headlight resivor with a certin gaseous liquid named "PEEnon" It will absorb all the yellow ferries in your headlight and convert them into purple ferries, once this is done your headlights will scream....rice!

oh also, once you do this, dont think happy thoughts or your car will float into outerspace. its tragic,

I MISS YA UNCLE BEN!!

· Registered
956 Posts
my god, i cant belive how long that went on.... :eek:

· Registered
578 Posts
H22YBRID said:
no you need to drain/refill your headlight resivor with a certin gaseous liquid named "PEEnon" It will absorb all the yellow ferries in your headlight and convert them into purple ferries, once this is done your headlights will scream....rice!

oh also, once you do this, dont think happy thoughts or your car will float into outerspace. its tragic,

I MISS YA UNCLE BEN!!
been there...done that

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.