Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well kinda. Long time reader but never posted. Im also a member on several other forums. here a little info my name is preston im 21 years old from delaware. i own a 95 del sol si. I have done everything to the car myself besides paint. i have owned the car since october 2006 which i plan to eventually boost it and finish it. well here a few pix. if you want more just ask.

· Registered
48 Posts
As kits go that one is pretty conservative still though.
I like it it's not huge but adds a little bit of flair.
Clean sol and welcome here, it's not SUCH a bad place...

· Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side...I doulbe on HonduhDave's comment. Rims are nice...plus clean car. Me Like :)

· Registered
86 Posts
Saw a Del Sol, It was Clean, Now I want One :)

saw a clean del sol yesterday kinda made me want one
Hey man, was it a black Del Sol on US Route 1 South. Going towards State Road Exit/ Delaware County Community College Exit (PA-Opposite of Springfield...I saw you are from PA from another thread). I have the black one, but I see a red one all the time on my way to school...although the red Del Sol doesn't have the best paint job, I am sure it's not as slow as my S Model-Auto.

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Hey man, was it a black Del Sol on US Route 1 South. Going towards State Road Exit/ Delaware County Community College Exit (PA-Opposite of Springfield...I saw you are from PA from another thread). I have the black one, but I see a red one all the time on my way to school...although the red Del Sol doesn't have the best paint job, I am sure it's not as slow as my S Model-Auto.
no it was metal flake orange in morgantown wv

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.