Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have a wing on there car? i was thinking of getting one for my fifth gen. Nuthin extreme, just a single deck. Let me know what you think or if you have pics of a wing on your ride. Thanks.

· Registered
1,340 Posts
maliciousMONKI said:
understand you i dont.....what say you....wing you want?!?!.......wing i not want.....yeaa

:confused: jp....can u please reiterate what u said in a less ambiguous manner, por favor.......;)
DUDE IM ROLLIN ON THE FLOOR! PWAHAHAHA

man that gotta cause a tear dropper of laughter

· Registered
252 Posts
ahahhhahaah this has turned out to be one funny thread!!! imo, i dont really like wings unless that shit is functional you know what i mean? like if you were really racing on a track in triple digit speeds then i think a wing is in order but if its jus for cruisin or looks then i think a wings hella stoopid...jus get a stock wing if you want...or you could get extremely ricey and get a faux carbon fiber wing/aluminum wing from apc...bwhahhaahahahahah...fock dat shit...my 2 cents...payce...

· Registered
888 Posts
maliciousMONKI said:
ahhhhh....ic ic .......better sense you make.......understand you now i do..........OEM spoiler i suggest you get........happy it will make you........ricey it will not ;)
Dayum... LMAO.. that's some funny shit Malicious. I couldn't understand that guy the first time. You should be his official translator.:D

· Registered
36 Posts
LOL....daamn....i just realized this guy/girl/yoda apprentice....is from venezuela.....so maybe INGLES is not the primary language......so i guess we should all cut some him/her/it some slack...........oh wells....

anyway...my final word is.....if you have to HAVE a spoiler/wing.....get an OEM one......or nothing at all....well unless u really want one......i dont really care....it doesnt bother me to see huge good-lookin, HP-givin, chick-magnet wings on cars:rolleyes: ....just as long as its not on MY car
;)

· Registered
888 Posts
maliciousMONKI said:
LOL....daamn....i just realized this guy/girl/yoda apprentice....is from venezuela.....so maybe INGLES is not the primary language......so i guess we should all cut some him/her/it some slack...........oh wells....

anyway...my final word is.....if you have to HAVE a spoiler/wing.....get an OEM one......or nothing at all....well unless u really want one......i dont really care....it doesnt bother me to see huge good-lookin, HP-givin, chick-magnet wings on cars:rolleyes: ....just as long as its not on MY car
;)
THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT FUNNY.. you never knew he was from Venezuela.... bwahahahaaaaa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.