Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Mugen98CTR said:
my friend did that with a .38 and he told the doc in the ER that he fell on some re-bar
"I don't know HOW that bullet got in there..." :confused
edit: Better in his leg than in one of those kids tho. Man that would've sucked for that guy. Crazy vid. :fear

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
double repost not to long ago

·
Registered
20 Posts
thats the wrong title

the shit was a seminier on gun control that was not real my bro and friend where in that class that was a showing on how unsafe some guns are that was a blank he shot to show people how loud it is. then they hand him a shot gun and all the people got scared and where saying put it down nono don't touch it lol its a class for consealed hand guns.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
2.3LSleeper said:
That guy in the video is my brother. He got really pissed after he shot himself in the foot, so he started cussing at the children. Except instead of cussing at them, he shot them. That part must have gotten cut out.
LOL :clap funny

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
2.3LSleeper said:
Civicilian, your sig makes no sense. "Did you call me a ricer?... Damn right. Oh yeah, and your mother drives a Ford." What the hell does that mean? BTW, nice tail lights.
O, and it means I like riced-out cars, but anyone who means that as an insult is a flamer. And I don't care too much for fords, so if your mother drives one, you suck...jokingly, of course. :lol2 There's no real deep meaning in this sig.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.