Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone just introducing myself to everyone im going to be asking alot of questions....ill do my best to have some helpful advice to everyone else cause thats what this site is al about. I drive a 1993 civic 1.5Lsohc HB if u wanna see pics let me know.... ill e-mail some.

·
Registered
141 Posts
welcome. i am pretty new here myself. this is a very helpful forum, some of the questions might be anwsered quicker by using the search button and sticky threads. lots of knowledge here and great advice here. again, welcome. so what mods have you done to your car, ur future plans for it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Engine wise all i have is a short ram cold air witha K&N air filter NgK wires and plugs and the heads been redone. exterior i have buddy club 2 rear and sides and a wings west wide mouth front end full adjustable coils rtx spoon style gunmetal 6 spoke 17"s dark blue tint on dark blue pearl paint TYC tails and Projector headlights and a wing i dont know where its from haha.....uhm inside i redid the hole interior with krylon black and like bright blue with a prismatic clear over it looks amazeing i have a sony flip face motorized deck and my stario changes all the time...plans for the car are to finish the interior seats wheel carpet headliner.....outside is getting re done soon getting rid of a bit of rust and going a bright blue to match the interior and over next winter im thinkin about building a SOHC 1.6L possibly super charged..... thats my car if ud like to see pics let me know.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.