Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo whats i got myself a lude also but 96 si/sr h22 swap all j-spec baby 220 hps with a Spoon racing ecu chip on its way, 175+ trq, n other mods i wont tell :wow
enways check is us out , were tryin to start a club in Orlando ,FL , at Ft myers right now ontil august between November let us know what, mods u got n u have to do a tryout when we get to it,,
http://www.webspawner.com/users/teqnikue/
peace out...............1 :number1

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
1. where did you go to school? or did you even go at all?
2.Can you please tell me where you see jspec anywhere on those vehicles. I must have missed it because I was too busy paying attention to the poor grammar and the ugly hoochies sitting on the cars.
3. and what are these other mods you're talking about? You must mean the "I heart F&F", "domestic eater" stickers, right? I mean afterall, you're pushing 220 hp. :rolleyes

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
hndasedan1 said:
1. where did you go to school? or did you even go at all?
2.Can you please tell me where you see jspec anywhere on those vehicles. I must have missed it because I was too busy paying attention to the poor grammar and the ugly hoochies sitting on the cars.
3. and what are these other mods you're talking about? You must mean the "I heart F&F", "domestic eater" stickers, right? I mean afterall, you're pushing 220 hp. :rolleyes
:lol i didnt even look at the site

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 ........................... :noo .

it's shit like that that makes me want to get out of tuning after 10 years of being in the sport.........so sad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.